Proof of Impact White Paper
(want to go straight to the paper? click here )
Impact is by and large invisible:
Those who want to fund it do not know if their money is put to work to achieve the impact they seek.
Those implementing impact have very few means of showing the progress towards the impact they achieved.
There is an opportunity to create a direct link between an impact event and its funding. I propose to do this by building a global marketplace for impact capital. I argue that this is the best way to connect impact outcomes to funding.
By combining emerging technology with transparency and financial engineering, impact can eventually transition from an impact lens to a tradable asset class thus improving both the amount and efficiency of investing in impact.
Check out my company Proof of Impact, set up to execute on this vision
- The Era of Smart Medical Digital Companions November 21, 2022
- Two Ways in which Healthcare is Changing Right Now May 12, 2021
- The Most Important Trend in Healthcare May 1, 2021
- Healthcare and the Trap of Personalization February 17, 2021
- Life-Hack: Always Bet Against the “Experts” December 17, 2020