Proof of Impact White Paper
(want to go straight to the paper? click here )
Impact is by and large invisible:
Those who want to fund it do not know if their money is put to work to achieve the impact they seek.
Those implementing impact have very few means of showing the progress towards the impact they achieved.
There is an opportunity to create a direct link between an impact event and its funding. We propose to do this by building a global marketplace for impact capital. We argue that this is the best way to connect impact outcomes to funding.
By combining emerging technology with transparency and financial engineering, we anticipate that impact can eventually transition from an impact lens to a tradable asset class thus improving both the amount and efficiency of investing in impact.
Check out Proof of Impact
- Corona Crisis: The Glass Half Full March 23, 2020
- Random Thoughts on a Post-Corona World March 16, 2020
- Amazon’s Climate Dilemma February 18, 2020
- Why Reading a Trend is More Important than Having a Great Product February 10, 2020
- Output Markets February 4, 2020